November 30, 2007

Creating

I've been visiting the Scraphappy blog and am loving what she's doing there, so I decided to participate in Lain's 30-minute Thursday challenges. This week's challenge was to use products from one manufacturer's line, so of course I had to choose Scenic Route. This is the Salem line, used for a layout other than Halloween. Really like it when you can cross over with holiday paper.

Here is Ben's version of playing badmitton.

And while I had the Scenic Route out on my desk, I was inspired to do one more layout. Here is Claire on her first day of 3rd grade. Loving this Roxbury line.

Also made quite a few Christmas cards yesterday after Ben and I shoveled out of our latest snowstorm. We were all hoping for a snow day, but it rarely happens here. These inland northwesterners are a tough bunch.


2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

I love those layouts! Good work. I wish I had snow to shovel.

Mark said...

I love your layouts! Of course Scenic Route is one of my favs as well ;-)