November 19, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Awoke to find it had snowed during the night. When you're a kid, there's nothing quitel like the first snow of the year. The kids were up at 7:30 asking for boots and hats and it's now almost 9:00 and they're still out there sledding. Love it.

Here's one of my class samples; an advent calendar made from a cookie sheet. Fun!

And a couple of pages of another class sample; a 2008 calendar. It is made from scratch and I used the Bind It All system (my first time) to put in the spiral binding. Love how it turned out.

Just going to hang around for the next couple of days catching up with housework and working on some Christmas projects. The kids are out of school for the week and I'm looking forward to just spending quiet time with them. We're heading to the Tri-Cities on Wednesday for some family fun and feasting. Mark makes a mean smoked turkey and his mom is an awesome cook, so I'm anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving dinner.








2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love that you painted the cookie sheet for the advent calendar. Nice touch! Wishing you a great Thanksgiving with your family.

TAMI said...

I saw your calendar yesterday.... so cute! I love all the quotes! Hopefully I can take the class!