February 19, 2009

Briefly...



Let's just say we've been getting up early enough every day to see the sunrise over Jena from our bedroom window,, well, that is when it's not snowing, which it has been doing a lot of lately. Consequently, we've been going to bed fairly early too and finding the time to edit pictures and post the blog has been challenging. Not having a thyroid makes me really tired sometimes and you can often find me in bed with a book around 7:30 pm.

My brother is here! We picked him up in Frankfurt on Wednesday and he's on the train to Prague tomorrow, the beginning of a two-month stint across Europe. Oh to be young and free!

Tomorrow night is Enchiladas (with corn tortillas brought from the states) and Dance Party at Jonathan and Kim's. Us adults drink lots of wine and spin vinyl and dance with the kids. They think it's a hoot and a few of them have some pretty nice moves! Last party I taught them the Hustle. Remember the Hustle?

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

The Hustle. Hmmm... I'm having a bit more recollection of the Running Man...

Did you get my facebook message that Carrie needs your mailing address for a fun school project? carriejo@wolsborn.com

Fun to have family visit. I wish I could go visit my brother-- he's in Saipan! Warm, sunny... no more grey like here! Ugh.

Wendy said...

you've probably already found out via researching celiac, but be careful of any packaged or canned sauces (like enchilada). Often there are preservatives and or thickeners that are wheat based...