May 26, 2007

Boy Toys and Girly Stuff

Mark acquired a paint ball gun this week because, as he told me, he didn't want to be the guy who used the "loaner" gun when he goes out with his friends to play. He said there's stories around work about how bad those guys who use the loaner guns are treated! So when he brought it home we all had to give it a try. After we went inside Ben said to me "Mama, that was the funnest thing I ever did in my life." What's not to love? It explodes hot pink paint!!!



On a little more girly note, I am in a great kit club from Jenni Bowlin Studios. Each month we get an awesome kit full of paper and great ebellishments, and then we see what we can do with it. This is a page made with the May Kit. I promise I'll work on my photography and photo editing skills very soon. The pictures were taken at the Dahmen Artisan Barn after the annual sausage feast in Uniontown, WA.



No comments: