June 4, 2007

My Little Artiste

This is Claire's rendition of Claude Monet's Le Pont Japonais a Giverney. I think she is so talented and it sure made me smile to see this. I will definitely give it a frame and a home on our wall.

I am done posting for a while. We are on our way to Alaska via the Inland Northwest Passage. The next few days will be busy; finishing up school, appointments, packing, and driving to Vancouver, B.C. I am looking forward to going but wishing it was a week later. My beans are just starting to come up in the garden and I hate missing June weather in Washington. Oh well. I'm sure I'll have some awesome pictures to post later this month. Bon voyage!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Kristi! I've missed you! Can't wait to see you tonight at craft night... :-) Hope you had a fantastic vacation. Erin.

Carrie said...

Claire's painting is AMAZING...I am FREAKING OUT!!!! I love it, please tell her that I am so proud of her and she is an wonderful artist...I am crying sitting here looking at it...and I DON'T cry!!! She is so talented, passionate and beautiful, it all comes through in her painting...oh my gosh I can't believe its affecting me like this...I would be wreck in a museum of fine arts....don't EVER let me go to one!!! I'd need a case of tissue!!! LOVE TO YOU, Carrie