July 1, 2007

Home Again, Home Again

We made it home from the wilds of Alaska and enjoyed our cruise very much. It was great to be back there again; I had forgotten so much that I was delighted to remember. We got home last weekend and had a 36 hour turn around time before cousin Brian came to stay with us for a week to attend basketball camp and Claire went off to Girl Scout day camp. It was a very busy week and we're finally feeling a little caught up. We took the boat out on the river today and I scrapbooked with my girlfriends on Friday night. I've posted a few of my favorite pics from the trip in no particular order. It seems that when I upload pictures I have to PLAN my page first so that the first photos don't wind up on the bottom. Live and learn. And yes, those are caribou antlers on top of Mark's head, a grizzly sow with 2 cubs and humpback whales blowing!















































1 comment:

Mark said...

Kristi, your pics are beautiful! I am sooooo glad you are home, and scrapping on Friday was a blast! Call me this week! Erin.