July 18, 2007

Recovering the Satellites....

One of MY favorite, though lesser-appreciated Counting Crows CDs. We are back! The nice man from Wild Blue made a housecall today and now I'm posting. This should be the end of my trauma concerning my internet service, but I'm sure something will appear to take its place.

While I couldn't surf and post, I did end up working on quite a few layouts. Mark embarked on an impromptu fly fishing trip and before he left he gave me quite a bit of time in my studio. Before his trip we were staying up really late working together after the kids went to bed; him fly-tying and me scrapbooking. Usually I like to scrapbook alone, but it was so cozy and relaxing to have him with me, creating and chatting.





In other big news, the American Girl Itty Bitty Twins that Claire had ordered with her birthday money arrived on the UPS truck yesterday while her friend Emily was here. Talk about some enchanted little girls! I didn't think to snap a pic then, but I did get this one later.

We're on our way to the Oregon Coast for our annual family campout this weekend. The kids are ready to get out of here I think. They're a little tired of hanging out with me all day, every day. I'm a little tired of them too, come to think of it, so a little salt spray might do all of us some good.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Kristi, your layouts are beautiful!!! I will see you when we both return... happy camping! Erin.