July 28, 2008

A Little Art

Sometimes the best thing you can do when you hit a roadblock is blast your way through it. I can't remember the last time I completed a layout, needless to say it's been quite a while. I was feeling blocked, so I just sat down and made myself create. Guess what? It worked and my mojo is on its way back.

Ben snuggling with Sagwa earlier this spring. He's such a lover.

Claire admiring the beauty of a pheasant that met with the shotgun last winter. She's not too keen on Mark killing them, but she loves to hold them and stroke their colorful feathers. At nine she's contemplating her career choices; a veterinarian, an artist, a bug scientist, or a nurse. I can certainly see her comfortable in any of those occupations, curious with a heart of gold.

4 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Looking good girl! How have you been?

Kristi O said...

Hi long lost friend. I am missing you. I love love to see ya!

Papa Ray said...

Welcome home. Good to know that the creative juices are flowing again!!

Old Papa

Mark said...

Wow,,, writing on "Kind Hearted" is,,,well,, WOW.