March 5, 2009

Forty Young

By Mark

Happy Birthday Sweet Love!!
The black forest cherry tort from the fancy Eis Cafe is ready for the party


She is as fun and sexy as ever and that touch of gray just makes her soo hot!



Thanks for letting me drag the family around the world and being such a great person, Babe. I hope you have a great day.


Here is my party gal on a night of drinking, dancing and effigy burning.

Claire stopped at the flower store and used her own euros and German language skills to buy her Mom something beautiful on her way home from school by herself today. From me Kristi got a CD from an artist she heard on the radio here that we both really love. She was able to discover the artist's name by sheer serendipity. If you want to honor Kristi, check out the music she found at the links below and crank it up loud just like she would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MRYLWJb1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAVXM_EYHU0

8 comments:

Kristi Wildung said...

Happy Birthday to me,
I've turned 43
I have gray hair and wrinkles
but I still feel so sweet!

Thanks for your comments babe. I had an awesome day and my new CD sounds fabulous on my new speakers!!

Cori said...

Happy Birthday! Have a good one...

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday! (a day late of course!)

Carrie said...

Hello to you all!! I finally got a computer... I'm back in business!! So, here I sit at 4:30 AM with my eyes burning, but I can't seem to get off this insomniac maker!! I did get to catch up on your journey in Germany, so thats great. Whew...it doesn't sound like you've had a boring day yet!!
Happy Birthday, Kristi!! Love and miss you all, Carrie

Carrie said...

Oh by the way...you look awesome in that picture Kristi...gorgeous!!

Kristi O said...

Looks like you are having the time of your life!!! birthday wishes from afar pal!!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Happy Late Birthday!!

AngMomof3 said...

Happy Birthday Kristy! Added Amy McDonald to my blog playlist in honor of you! :)