May 8, 2009

Waiting

Waiting for 4:00 to roll around so we can go to a birthday party for Jonathan at the Institute.

Waiting for my laundry to dry.

Waiting for the rain to stop and the sun to come out for real.

Waiting to see what Claire made for me for Mother's Day.

Waiting to see my first European soccer game tomorrow, the Under-17 Division is playing, Germany vs. England.

Waiting for Ray and Marilyn to arrive.

Waiting for my new thyroid medication to stabilize; some days I'm me and some days I'm this sloth-like person I don't recognize.

Waiting to go home.

What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

We too, are waiting for the sun to come out for good (snowish hail yesterday...).

So, if spring arrives for you soon, I'd consider to continue WAITING there instead of coming home.

(Good thing that the time you're planning to be back here is likely to include sunshine...)