October 5, 2009

Feelin' Stronger Everyday

The "yuck" has moved on down the highway and let me just say how sorry I am for the next folks who catch it. It's times like these when I realize just how much Mark and I each do around here; it's so very hard for both of us to be down at the same time.

I did finish up my Big Picture Scrapbooking class with Cathy Zielske (on time) and I am so pleased with the results. It was a lot more work than I expected, but well-worth the effort and now I have this great little piece of me at this time in my life. I don't usually spend the money to take classes, but there was really no other way for me to do this project. I tend to leave projects without a timeline unfinished and I needed the parameters of the class to get it done.
So very glad I took the plunge.


My album, a 3-ring binder courtesy of Target.


My title page. I used patterned paper from the Early Bird line by Cosmo Cricket.


And the guts. All the pages followed this format, so once I completed the journaling it came together really quickly.

Trivia: does anyone know the band whose hit song is today's post title?

5 comments:

Mark said...

It's a city, right?

AngMomof3 said...

Okay, with Mark's hint, is is Chicago? Or Boston?

Love your finished product. It WAS a lot of work but definitely worth it! Nice work, chica.

Shawna said...

Totally chicago! I love the finished album...now if I could just get on the ball and get it done!!!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Way to go! Great job doing finishing up a project - I always have such great intentions to take those classes, but never do!

would love to see it in person - bring it in to PP ok?

AngMomof3 said...

AND... next project. Figure out why the "blinkie" still has the white box in the background... doesn't look as great as I'd like it to on your pretty colorful blog background...

Off to explore that...