November 30, 2009

Hello Monday

I made it through the Thanksgiving holidays with only three extra pounds under my belt, which is amazing considering I pretty much tried to eat myself to death and spent the better part of the wee hours of one morning stumbling around an unfamiliar house in search of antacids.


This candidly captured moment of cousin Davina is an excellent example of how we all felt about Mark's famous smoked turkey. Thank you Jen for hosting and I will be sending a bronzed plaque to mount on the table proclaiming that I am the QUEEN of air hockey!


Tomorrow I will ring in the month of December with my completed December Daily album. I made it from scratch using chipboard for the covers and spine and then binding them together with Seven Gypsies gaffer tape. I covered the pieces with some Making Memories Mistletoe paper, painted the paper green and then rubbed off most of the paint with a paper towel. Then I gave the whole thing a light covering of clear glitter paint and added my embellishments. I cut the bird from SEI Wintersong paper and adhered it along with a little bling.


Inside pages made from whatever I had laying around.


I'll be adding lots more detail as the days pass and I add pictures and journaling to this base. This is the third year I've done this project and I absolutely love it.


And also beginning tomorrow, I'll be participating in this.
Anyone else?

1 comment:

Shawna said...

So on this!!! I am staying up til 12 tonight so I can see the first tag!!!