March 29, 2010

Hello Monday, Goodbye

I think Mondays are always good for starting fresh.
I had my teeth cleaned this morning.
I crossed all the to-do's off my list that needed phoning or emailing.
And I decided to let go of this blog.
It's been on my mind for a while now.
Updating is starting to feel more like an obligation than a creative endeavor.
I'll still be posting on the Paper Pals Design Team Blog.
And I'll have a gallery at Flikr and/or Two Peas for art.
I might come back. I might not.
I'll just roll with it.
Thanks for hanging with me.
Peace and love.

3 comments:

Mark said...

no,, it shouldn't feel like a chore. Come back or don't, I'll follow your creative energy where ever it goes.

Kiss Kiss

Unknown said...

We will miss you but definitely understand...whatever is next, have fun!

NancyS said...

I'll miss it also, but will just call more often. It has to be fun