March 13, 2010

Swell Saturday

I spent most of the day puttering around in my studio/office/guestroom, known hereafter simply as my space. Mark just received an enviously-beautiful laptop as part of his new job, so I've moved MY laptop downstairs to my space and I'm sitting here in front of a sunny window listening to tunes and working on photos. I just scored Adobe Photoshop CS4 and I'm eager to take a class here so that I can become a master! Life is good.

How about some holiday-themed layouts to share?


This is the My Mind's Eye "Boo to You" line.
One side of the paper had cool spiderwebs,
so I cut them out and then outlined each strand with copper stickles.
And you'll be seeing a lot more stitching on my future layouts.
My sewing machine is back home and I am a big fan of the results.


Again with My Mind's Eye.
Will it become my Scenic Route replacement?

Hope you're having a swell Saturday.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I am liking the layouts. I am going to lift those ideas. Hope you are all settled in to your new place. Congrats.