November 30, 2010

Altered Art


I recently finished altering this 7gypsies printer's tray.
I used my favorite October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers along with some random little prints that I liked.


I love working on a small scale like this, finding treasures to place in the compartments.
It's a mishmash of significant items, including a penny from the year Mark and I were married , two more pennies for the kid's birth years, some sand from our trip to the Mediterranean, and of course a heart rock!


2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

You are intensely creative! I LOVE it. This project intimidates me, but you just know exactly what to do! Another Kristi project that I wish was mine! :)

Karen Tews Lien said...

Love it! I can't wait to make one of the Tim Holtz Shadow Boxes next! Let me know when you start on yours!