December 2, 2010

The 12 Tags of Christmas

Since it's the season of tradition, I've decided to play along again this year with Tim Holtz as he creates 12 technique-infused tags during the first 12 days of December. It's really an amazing endeavor, and I try to stretch my creativity even more by using products I already have on hand. That part is really hard; he has some amazing stuff available.


Here is Tim's tag for day 1.


And mine.


Tim's tag for day 2.


And mine.

So far I seem to have none of the products he's using this year, but never fear. I bought some tissue tape and I just KNOW he's going to reward me!

My friend Wendy is playing along on her blog too. Anyone else playing?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love these. I don't have any of the new ink colors, any of the new stamps or dies or whatever. The tissue tape might be my tipping point though! I want some of that tissue tape REALLY badly! But I think I'm going to try to be good. I'm curious, when you made them before, what did you DO with them? Did you display them as Christmas decoration? Or put them on packages? Or?

Shanda said...

I am inspired by all of you doing these tags. I might have to play along. My problem is a lack of specific materials. I tend to create with what I have at hand and this project would require specific things that I might not have. I might have to think outside the box a little bit.