December 9, 2010

Hello Christmas Busyness


Here's my little elf helping me with the Christmas decorations.


And here's my little contortionist.
He's always twisting his body in weird ways and has done so since he was a little guy.
It would not be uncommon in our house to see him playing his DS this way.
This is a yoga pose called Plow.
No problem for him.
No problem for Claire.
Mark came close. Very close.
I didn't even try.


The 12 Tags of Christmas, Day 4.


Day 5.


Day 6.

With all the other crafting going on around here right now, I am unable to keep up on a daily basis (who knew this work thing would take so much TIME!), but I am OK with that. (I'm not REALLY OK with that, but this blog post is serving as a little pep talk to myself to GET OK with it)!

1 comment:

NancyS said...

So excited to see you have a blog again. I just clicked on my link this morning, and there you were. LOVE