January 25, 2011

Today

Outside my window is sunshine and birdsong.
I am thinking how good these new caramel Sweet & Salty Bugles taste.
I am thankful for love.
In the kitchen there's a solar-powered dancing flower on my window sill.
I am wearing blue jeans, and a black fleece pullover. And socks.
I am creating artist trading cards with a theme of love and/or red.
I am going to pick Ben up from school in an hour.
I am reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson.
I am hoping my job interview will go smoothly next week.
I am hearing the clanking of metal on metal as the guinea pigs drink water.
Around the house are many signs that we are a busy family of four.
One of my favorite things is reading to Ben before bed each night.
A few plans for the rest of the week include attending a lecture by Greg Mortensen and a gathering of artists to learn bookbinding.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What sort of job are you applying for? Who is Greg M?

Kristi Wildung said...

I'm applying for the job I already have, which has turned into a state position. And Greg Mortenson wrote "Three Cups of Tea" which we're reading for book club this month.