April 18, 2008

New and Improved, Part II

I've been busy. I had a vision in my mind of a new header, but alas, I am no Photoshop wizard, so it took me many days to get to this. I love this idea. The letters in the header are photos of letters taken by photographers everywhere and then shared. I found them at www.metaatem.net/words. In the meantime, life kept going on and the little people around here wanted to be fed and bathed and hugged. Imagine.

I've been thinking about how grateful I am to have a warm house during this unseasonably cold spring. That is owed to my hubby, who goes to the woods in the dead heat of summer to acquire firewood for our stove. When he gets home he has to unload it and split it all before he can store it in the barn. I would help him, but it's hard and dirty work! So I did this layout to let him know that I appreciate it. Plus he likes this picture of his truck brimming with logs.

No comments: