April 3, 2008

Spring Break for Them...

...but for me it's more like can we all stay home and disrupt your schedule and can I play Zoo Tycoon right now while you're trying to post your blog and I'm taking out all of my art supplies and spreading them out on the dinner table and now you have to clean it up just so you can serve me my macaroni and cheese for the third day in a row and I just had the best time playing in the mud and I'm now walking on the kitchen floor you mopped not five minutes ago. Today we're all heading out to the grocery together and I can already hear the pleas for Oreos and you never let me buy stuff how come you only get what YOU put on the list!

But I love them. And here's a layout of my darling Claire dressed as a cat for Halloween. Her heart is pure gold, but watch out for those claws.

No comments: