August 21, 2008

1st Ever Guest Post

I am truly honored that Kristi is allowing me to guest post and I hope to maintain the quality writing standard.


NEWS: We have a furnished apartment in Jena, Germany. It's a small 750 sq ft, 2 BR loft with charm near everything including dear friends. 10 min walk to city center, 1/2 hr walk to work. So I guess this is really going to happen!






Here is one of my favorite pictures from my bike ride around Holland. I call it, "boat leak on the Amsel".

It appears there will me more photos from Europe coming to a blog near you soon.




Thanks for the Opportunity, Kristi! Kiss Kiss.
I will love you until the ocean wears diapers to keep it's bottom dry.

2 comments:

humanluge said...

nice job on your first post.damn it you forgot to put the plug in .fish on!!! miss you guys

The Hussy Housewife said...

Sweet, I get to take a blogger vaction to Germany!!
I mean, you will be posting your experience anbd pictures, right?