August 21, 2007

Feelin' the Love

for organization. I spent the entire day yesterday organizing and cleaning my studio. I touched all my supplies, found a home for the stray and new products, dusted the shelves and swept the floor. I am ready to create! One of the reasons for my whirlwind organizing is that I am challenging myself to really use what I have and I needed to know what was really there. I must say I am blessed to have an abundance of scrapbooking supplies.

I haven't posted in a while because I feel I should have a picture to accompany my post and I haven't reviewed or dealt with my photos in a while. Silly, I know, but I sometimes get caught up in the way things should be instead of how they really are. In reality, I am busy and will get to my pictures sometime soon and I don't want to deprive my family and friends of the details of my very important and awesome life!!!

In goings on, we took a wonderful camping trip to Winchester Lake the weekend before last and then enjoyed the Lentil Festival this past weekend. I cropped with my good friend Erin on Saturday night in Lewiston at Crop Paper Scissors. First time to crop there and really enjoyed myself. Those gals are wonderful. I am working on a birthday present for my mom and an album from our trip to Alaska. Claire starts third grade next week and Ben starts preschool again the week after that. There's a rumor my dear friend Chery is coming to town and this week there is a birthday party (complete with pony!) for my friend Jill's twins who are turning 4. I am looking forward to Fall and a new schedule. I will have six hours a week alone in town when Ben starts school!!! And I'm leading Claire's Brownie Troop this year. We had a 3 hour meeting last night and YUCK, but I won't let that deter me!

This morning I was saying goodbye to Mark on the porch. He had put a banana in his shirt pocket to eat on his drive to town. Ben came outside and, no kidding, said "Is that a banana in your pocket?" and of course Mark replies, "No, I'm just happy to see you." Too easy really.

2 comments:

Bethany E. said...

Hahaha...that's funny! Glad you had fun at CPS! Let's get together to scrap sometime! :)

Mark said...

It was so good to scrap w/ you on Saturday! See ya' soon,
Erin.