August 1, 2007

A Good Time Was Had By All

Our annual Jones Family Campout was held at Fort Stevens State Park and if you've never been there, you should go. The Oregon Coast is a magical place to visit.


We are so happy to be cuddling on the beach after the scorching temperatures of Eastern Washington.


D.J. and Ethan take a little walk on the beach. Ethan wasn't so sure about the sand thing because he's at that age where he doesn't like stuff on his hands.


Salmon for dinner. Way to go boys!



So lucky to spend time with Mark's grandma.

The annual photo taken by our new friend Cory.

You must fly a kite on these beautiful sandy beaches.


Lots of fun face painting happening in camp. Thanks Emily. You are a true artist.

Baby Jackie joined us for the first time this year. She was a trooper and so was Damon.
Looks like paradise, but very hard to ride your bike on the beach!

I am happy. We should go to the beach every year!

3 comments:

Bethany E. said...

Hey there...nice to hear from ya! Let's get together and scrap sometime! Great pics, BTW! :)

Carrie said...

I love your blog..I will look at it all the time. You're in my favorites now cause you are my favorite!!! I hope you can come for DJ's party...it will make for some really great scrapbook pages!! Maybe a PG-17 scrapbook. I hired a Karaoke guy so get your debut song ready cause the next step is American Idol baby!!! The party is getting bigger and bigger, DJ will really know how much we all love him. There will be a TON of crying (he cried throughout his 50th birthay party). AHHH SO CUTE!!! I hope you are doing GREAT!! Tell everyone HI. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AUNT Carrie (That Aunt thing cracks me up!)

Davina said...

Great Job Ben! Tim and I are so proud of you. Emilie and I had so much fun with you all during the campout. I love the pictures and want copies. The one of DJ and Ethan is so precious I must have it for my desk. Hope to see you all later this month at the party. Love Davina