August 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged

You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't' forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

S: Solitude. Gotta have some everyday. Love being in fun groups and sharing time with my family and friends, but I'm also very happy to be by myself.

P: Planner. Sometimes to the extreme. I have two calendars going at all times and I like to know what's happening and when so I can add it to my plan. Sometimes I'm grumpy if my plans are changed or don't work out.

E: Enthusiastic. About scrapbooking, of course! But if what you're doing turns me on in some way, I'll cheerfully be there to help and encourage.

N: New Iberia. Louisiana, that is. It where I was literally "born on the bayou" in the same hospital and delivered by the same doctor as my dad. It's the town closest to the island where McIlhenney Tabasco Sauce is made and I still have some relatives living on the island and working for the McIlhenneys.

C: Comfort. It's a no brainer. I love blue jeans and t-shirts. I don't usually wear makeup because I like to rub my eyes if need be. I have to sleep on a fluffy pillow. My shoes cannot hurt no matter how cute they are. Hot tea with milk and sugar is my friend.

E: Enigmatic. I tend to be a private person about my feelings, so I think my emotions are sometimes puzzling and mysterious to my family and friends.

That's it. This was fun. I'm following the rules and tagging six people whose names begin with each letter of my middle name. But to shake it up a bit, I blog searched scrapbooking and have chosen six random people who have no idea who I am. Maybe we'll make some new friends. So, Shannon, Patty, Enchanted Rose, Nicole, Christine, and Emily, TAG, you're it.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Great idea - I found YOUR blog by going to Shannon's who I visit because SHE visiting mine - LOL!! This IS fun!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christine said...

Hey there! How fun is this? Check back later to see my answers!