August 22, 2007

Poor Stacy Julian

I'm taking the class at Big Picture Scrapbooking that everyone is in an uproar about on the message boards. I'm not a board poster, so I'll post my comments here. Who cares? People make mistakes. I know I've made my share of them with my big mouth. It was a terrible mistake by Stacy Julian to send that e-mail. But it doesn't make me want to stop taking classes from BPS. The e-mail wasn't even that bad and believe me, I've had days working in this industry when I may have said a lot worse about complaining customers. It's just another example of the "catty" drama that occurs on the message boards and how things get blown out of proportion. I refuse to participate. I continue to support BPS and the work they're trying to do. So there.

3 comments:

Mark said...

You go Kristi!

Mark said...

Kristi, you've been tagged! Read my blog to get the details.. :-)
Erin.

Alex said...

Yeah for you!! I am not a message gal either but was appalled how mean and nasty people were on both SJs blog and HSs blog both whom I think are very talented ladies. Nice to know someone out there has some good old fashioned common sense - we ARE all human!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex