July 22, 2009

Welcome


Here's the newest member of the Spence family, little Brian Arturo, born to my brother Zach and sister-in-law Laura on Saturday. Hello little nephew. I hope I get to meet you in person soon. I'm busy crafting a present for you....

Got a little scrapbooking retail therapy and a yummy hamburger with my friend Shawna yesterday. I was so aware of the distinct smell of a scrapbook store, a smell I had really missed but didn't know it until I walked in and took a deep breath. My head is swimming with inspiration this morning while I do chores and prepare for an afternoon visit with my friend Jill.

Hot, hot, hot here and oh so very dry. I had forgotten how dry the Palouse can be in the summertime... hoping for a boat ride to the dunes for some swimming soon.

2 comments:

Mark said...

The batteries are all charged, let's get a license on that thing before summer is over! I would sure enjoy getting pulled around on a ski, and bass for dinner.

Shawna said...

Had a great time...thanks for driving and the great lunch choice!!!