July 31, 2009

Today's Post Brought to You by the Letter "C"


Cruising
Claire and Emily enjoying an evening tow.


Cooking
There is nary a shade of green anywhere on this map.


Cancer
You may remember this scene from last December. I've recently begun my three-week no-iodine diet in preparation for a much smaller dose of radiactive iodine and a body scan. Waiting for my insurance company to approve an injection that will allow me to skip the hypothyroid state altogether this time.


Calendar
This page for the month of August now resides in my kitchen.


Cooling
Ben and Aidan giving Claire the relief of a good squirt-down.


Crafting
The album I made for my brand new nephew Brian.


Campout
The debate continues as to whether we'll stay or go.

1 comment:

Davina said...

If there is even a chance that I might get to see you I'll take it. You can live with us and we'll take care of you. My best Friend Lisa went through all this cancer stuff so I know first hand how icky it is. I love you Kris!