September 9, 2009

I Think I'm Satisfied

Enough messing around, sometimes you just have to say good enough.

Feeling a lot of love for the blue. I hope there's not someone out there who gets a headache looking at my page though.

Super busy today. Orthodontist, eye doctor (Ben does not need glasses), a stop at the scrapbooking store, grocery shopping, and lunch at McD's all this afternoon. Homework and baths now. We skipped dinner. Seems like just a few days ago we had absolutely nothing to do. Funny how things sneak up on you.

Tomorrow I'm back in Spokane for a routine ultrasound, but there's a solo trip to Target in there for me, so feel no pity. Plus I get to listen to music as loud as I want. And it won't be Wee Sing.

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Like the new blog set up! Thanks for putting up a blog reel of your layouts - now I can "lift" them right off your blog!