February 11, 2008

MIA...

...because our lives are so boring right now STILL dealing with the snow. We did find our dog; some folks on the highway had had her all along, but they hadn't had phone service either. I haven't been on the road driving since last Wednesday. I tried to get out on Friday but instead got my car very stuck in our driveway 2 feet from the nice black gravel. I sunk it so hard that I couldn't get the chains around the tires, so I had to get the big pickup and pull myself out. This all took a really long time and after some crying and cursing, Ben and I decided to bag it and watched a movie instead. We were going to go skiing yesterday, but we're all kind of tired of playing in the snow. We did do a little butt sliding on some great drifts behind our house. The snow is melting so hard and fast that it was more like "sponging" and everyone got very wet!


I haven't done a lick of art since the LOAD challenge ended, but I'm hoping to remedy that very soon. I just haven't felt like it and I'm running pretty low on pictures, so I've spent my time uploading photos and clearing memory cards. I am, however getting really inspired seeing all the new product coming out of CHA. That and the garden catalogs appearing daily in my mailbox!

1 comment:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Hope you can make it out of your winter wonderland and I can see you again sometime:)