February 15, 2008

The Rumors Are True

After our arctic blasts of the past few weeks, there is hope that spring is near. As the glacial drifts slowly recede around our yard, I noticed these little snowdrops poking up in one of my flower beds. It's amazing that they were growing under all that ice and cold and I am very happy to see them!

A layout I did recently (can you believe it?) of Ben lounging in our hammock last fall.

A few of the photos from "Water World", our yearly Columbia River celebration with Mark's family.

Heading out skiing this weekend. Should be soft snow and sun on our faces.

1 comment:

The Hussy Housewife said...

I am a totaly dork. I just realized last night that it was you who asked me about tuesday night. I thought is was kristi o and I commented back to her. Then I asked her last night about was that party was about and she was, " I didn't ask you." Then we fiugured out it was you! I am sorry! You know I would love to hang out with you.