September 8, 2008

Happy Monday

We had such a lovely weekend. Early fall weather is incredible. I was feeling like nesting, so I did a bunch of organization and some scrapbooking and Mark built us a new entertainment system so our components aren't sitting on the floor anymore. We also got to take out the "Ranger", a little 4-wheel-drive thingie made by John Deer and owned by farmer Bob. I got to drive and it was such a hoot to go flying over the harvested fields. Mark got a little movie while we were out and I think he might be contemplating posting it.

A layout I completed that tries to depict the immenseness of a single moment shared between Mark and Ben.

Looking on the bright side today. Got my teeth cleaned this morning and my smile is dazzling! I made our next appointments for January, right before we leave for Germany. Woo Hoo!!

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

Great new picture!
check out my blog, you've been given some love!!!