September 29, 2008

Silverwood

Beautiful fall weather, time with family and friends, lots of excitement and junk food!
When the park opened, everyone ran for the coasters, so Claire and Ben and I were the first and only passengers on the paratrooper.

This is the new roller coaster, After Shock. Mark and Brian were in the first car, Jen and John in the second. 178 foot drop at 65 mph; I was in line for this one, but I chickened out when I witnessed the speed of the car as it came screaming back through the loading point. It took Mark quite a while to regain his composure from this ride, but Brian and John went back for another whoop and holler!

Everyone one loves the log ride, although it was a tad bit chilly for getting wet.

The scrambler, one of my personal favorites, also appears to be one of the girl's favorites too. They rode it over and over.

The harsh possibility of chattering teeth and uncontrollable shaking could not deter Brian and Ben from trying out the battle boats. When they weren't in the boats, they were on the platform squirting the drivers with water guns.

I have tons of great photos from this trip and I'm thinking I'll put them into a mini album of some sort. Since we try to go every fall, it would be nice to see the changes over time.

Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

what a perfect family day of play!!