September 10, 2008

Just Feeling Grateful

A layout I did in an attempt to describe my gratitude for the love Mark's family has given me over these many years. It's been such a pleasure and privilege to witness marriages and births, growth and change, laughter and sorrow with these fabulous people. And they are a ton of fun!

Journaling reads:
I'm not sure when it happened exactly, but happen it did and I am now a full-fledged member of this crazy and wonderful Jones clan. I had an "aha" moment at this year's family campout and realized that these people have become "my people". They have accepted and embraced me and have always made me feel welcome and loved and comfortable in their company. I am so very grateful for their inclusion. Thanks Jones Family!

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

what a great layout! I love your jounaling as well.

Carrie said...

It is nice to feel accepted into the Jones Clan. I have been accepted....right??????? LOL!!!
LOVE YOU Girl!!!