September 9, 2008

Something's Missing

Remember that loose tooth? With the help of a tiny finger and a little wiggling and coaxing, it popped out during an exciting episode of Power Rangers yesterday afternoon. I was working in my studio when Ben came in, tooth in hand, mouth covered in blood, grinning from ear to ear. He spent what seemed like hours in front of the mirror, checking out all the blood and the new gap in his teeth. And I am happy to report the tooth fairy was not too busy to visit last night and she left $5 under his pillow (she's not always so generous, but this WAS a first tooth), which Ben says he's saving for college. He's excited to get his name on the September tooth in his classroom.

Gymnastics and soccer begin today. Good thing I bought that station wagon!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Babe,, I just can't get over what a great picture this is. You have a good eye and are getting pretty damn good behind that camera! XOXO