August 14, 2009

Cancer-free for Another Six Months

Can I get a really loud WOOHOO?

The radiologist has not reviewed my scan yet, but the technician and I were both optimistic about the films. There are some normal congregations of iodine as it passes from my body in the sinuses, bowels, and bladder, but nothing in the neck area or anywhere else. And I'm officially off my diet; I stopped at A&W on the way home and had a cheeseburger, onion rings, and a root beer. It tasted really, really good.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Thats GREAT, Kristi!! Been thinking about you and this round of tests. A&W Rocks!!! Missed you at the Campout. Your kids are so grown up and as sweet as can be. Hugs from Ben and girl talk with Claire...so fun!!
Talk later,
Carrie

Karen Tews Lien said...

Yeah! Very happy for you!

NancyS said...

Great News Kristi!!!! Also missed you at the campout, and hope to see you soon.

Nana

Shawna said...

Can I get a WooHoo!!! Great news!

Malinda said...

That is wonderful news. Welcome home.