August 25, 2009

There They Go

Does everyone have one of these pictures about now?
The first day back to school.


My crew heading out this morning.


The fifth grader.
Mark hung out with her on the playground until the bell rang.
New school and all.
We met her teacher yesterday and she is fantastic.
Claire will shine.


The first grader.
Mark said this guy jumped out of the truck at drop-off this morning and never looked back.
His "real" teacher is still on maternity leave, so he's got a Mister Teacher for now.


Waving goodbye to the mama standing on the porch.
It was a little too quiet for me after that so I turned the music way up.
The parakeet and me did a little dancing.
Then I grocery shopped and kitchen mopped and it's almost time for them to come home.
They will be warmly welcomed with gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Mine don't start until next Wednesday but I will have those photos too...I can't wait!

You should see the fabric I have collected...it is awesome!

AngMomof3 said...

Proud of Claire.

Like the Mister Teacher. What do you think?

Tell Mark to wash his hands. According to the news, the swine flu is overtaking campus...