March 5, 2008

A Day of Significance

Happy Birthday to me,
I'm forty-two you see,
I have gray hair and wrinkles,
But I still have my teeth!

Born March 5, 1966 at 1:50 a.m. under the sign of Pisces, Sagittarius rising. Knowing my mother, she was probably totally pissed that I kept her up all night with my birthing nonsense. My horoscope says I should spend the day preparing for my power day tomorrow, just one of many during the month of March. Hmmm.

Took Claire to school and grabbed myself a latte on the way home. They wouldn't give me a freebie, but they gave me this totally awesome straw, whose tinsil tentacles keep going up my nose and tickling me when I try to drink. At least I don't pee my pants when I sneeze yet!
Lunch with my good friend Jill today and my favorite angel food cake with whipped cream chocolate frosting tonight, after Mark gets home from skiing (the dog). Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes, especially the Disney song courtesy of my dad and my little gift from the tooth fairy!

3 comments:

Kristi O said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
I hope your day will filled with fun and unexpected hapiness. I am so glad I got to know you this year! Enjoy this new year!!!

humanluge said...

happy b- day k-dub from tim

The Hussy Housewife said...

Happy Birthday you old hag:)))
I glad you got have a little sippy,sippy in the afternoon. That is the BEST!!

It was great seeing you. Hope to see you soon?