March 17, 2008

Wishes Do Come True

We did not rent the log splitter! Instead we focused on the finishing touches of our bathroom remodel. It was one of those times where you think it's going to be such a pain to finish things up and then you do it and it was so easy and you wonder what took you so long. There's a big sale at Macy's tomorrow so I'll be looking for the perfect shower curtain.

Claire made this cute wall hanging for Easter. She covered and decorated Making Memories chipboard pieces and then I helped her with the wire and beading. She's starting soccer today for the very first time. I hope practice isn't canceled; we had snow on the ground this morning with rain/snow predicted. Only 3 more days 'til it's officially spring.

A layout I made of Ben playing with home-made slime. He tends to sometimes be a little OCD about getting stuff on his hands, so I was pleased he wanted to get all messy with this stuff.

No comments: