November 6, 2008

Shades anyone??

by Mark

My future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Remember that oldie? I still have it on vinyl in the basement. Maybe it is time the kids heard that one?

Yes the future appears bright, even on this dreary rainy grey day. We have a highly curable papillary carcinoma in the big white farm house on Benedict Rd. which, for Kristi, is preferable to Colonel Sanders and Caribou Barbie in the other White House on Penn. Ave.

I can't take credit for that funny bit, that one belongs to Mikey, who is still chasing skirts around Barcelona. I am stealing it for use here, since I owe him a dollar I lost on the election. Can't wait to give it to you in person along the Mediterranean, friend.



This is a picture of Mike that he appropriately self titled: Two occasionally bright objects.





This is a picture of Mike on a long ago Halloween that I titled; a Vegan in my Leather, which is almost as funny as a Vegan in Spain. Yes, that is a Barbie head around his neck. Weren't there people painting their nakey bodies and rolling around on paper at that party?? Oh my.

3 comments:

Kristi Wildung said...

Oh yes, I remember that party..... and it sure is looking brighter around here. Question: can you remember the band? teehee

Shawna said...

Hey...I know the band and I remember the crazy video that went along with it! They were out in the desert and there was a donkey, and a tv, and yeah....I remember!

Mark said...

Yup,, She was right,, I had the band wrong! And no, it isn't on vinyl in the basement, it's a CD. She sure knows my weaknesses. Love Ya Fab!