January 10, 2008

LOAD Day 10

Erin and me at our scrapbooking retreat last fall.
Had another one of those weird coincidence things earlier this week. I was at the bookstore browsing in the biography section and I noticed that Sarah McLachlan had a book called Building A Mystery. Registered it in my brain, got in my car, started to drive down the highway and guess what? That song came on the radio. I am really starting to pay attention to these little coincidences in my life. Partly because they're just so cool when they happen and partly because I think there's some lesson/gift there about paying attention and being aware of and grateful for all the seemingly insignificant things that happen in our lives everyday.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Oh Kristi, it's beautiful! I love the colors and the journaling... perfect! I think you're a keeper as well!
Erin