January 14, 2008

LOAD Day 13 and 14

We had an absolutely marvelous time skiing yesterday. It was Ben's first time skiing alone and he was amazing. He has no fear; the fear was all mine as I watched him snow plowing straight down a steep face and crashing into snow drifts. Claire continues to improve her skills and even rode the lift all by herself. It was sunny and the snow was soft and there was lots of smiling and laughing going on. Good day.

Day 13: Ben learning to ride a two-wheeler last summer.

Day 14: A compilation of pics of Claire.

I'm almost half-way through this challenge and I really think I'm going to make it. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it.

1 comment:

Mark said...

After revisiting the whole load a zillion times, I gotta say it loud, "You are amazing!" Where you take a set of pictures often surprises me. You are finding voice and declaring it. Wonderful stuff.