January 31, 2008

LOAD Day 31: Finished!

This is the last layout to be posted for this challenge. Yahoo! It has been so much fun and I've learned that I really can fit art into my daily schedule if I make it a "must".
It continues to snow and our school district finally closed. The highway opened this morning so Mark left for town to get a few groceries and check in at work. We're not sure how long it will stay open and I hope he'll be back soon. Still no phone service and I have to keep going outside and scraping the satellite dish to get internet service. And thanks Jill for posting to my blog! I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how things were out your way, so it was nice to hear from you!

4 comments:

Jilly said...

Kristi!
Congratulations on your everyday art challenge! You inspire me. What next for your blog?
Yes, we are deep in snow out here. Most of the town is closed down. Both roads to Pullman and Moscow were closed this morning, not that we wanted to go anywhere. We did venture out to check out the arctic situation. It's so deep and beautiful. Must surrender to the great white! Well, I look forward to seeing your sweet artist face over a cup o' something hot and sweet in the near future.
Love ya,
Jilly

Becky said...

Great job Kristi!

I have loved checking in periodically to see what you are creating.

So inspiring!

Mark said...

Your layouts have been amazing, Kristi! I am going to miss seeing your posts everyday. Hope you can make it out of your house for a bit this weekend... :-)
Erin.

Mark said...

Hey babe. WOW. Can I ride that again?!