January 29, 2008

LOAD Day 29

Joining this group and here's my first layout. Stepping out all the way by making an 8.5x11 layout. I usually scrapbook in 12x12, but I'm liking mixing it up a bit.
Strangeness around here. Our phones are not working, so if you're calling me, stop it! The phone rings twice then stops, then rings twice more and stops, and then the answering machine picks up on this end, but no one is there. And we bought minutes for my Trac Phone and put them on via the computer, but they never showed up on my phone. And our main well is not working, so we're a little short on water. And I couldn't get my email last night! Yesterday was significant in the astrological world, as the planet Mercury turns retrograde, which means that it appears to be moving in reverse. This supposedly causes communication and technological problems down here on earth, so that's where I'll place the blame for all this craziness! Love it when things are completely out of my control!!!

No comments: