October 16, 2007

50 Posts

Today marks my 50th post on this blog. What a milestone for me. I like to start things, but don't always follow through with them for great lengths of time. But I love doing this. I love writing about our lives and sharing my photos and art. I'll have to have some kind of celebration when I reach 100!


Here's what we did yesterday. The folks in the Raptor Club at WSU were so awesome with my Brownie troop. We visited with six birds; 2 falcons, a red-tailed hawk, and 3 owls. This little screech owl is named Gwendolyn, and she can't hunt anymore because she was hit by a car and is blind in one eye. Guess that throws off your depth perception. The girls did great and asked a lot of very good questions. But the hit of the trip was really riding the city bus, just as I knew it would be. One of those simple little pleasures in life.

Here's another layout I did for my Kit Club at CPS. I LOVE this one, especially the picture of Claire with the evening sun on her face. Can't wait to share them in person with the group on Saturday.

No comments: