October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

The beginning of the week. No one could or wanted to get out of bed this morning. There were tears about tennis shoes on the way out the door. I think October is when the kids realize that they are in for the long haul with school. The newness has worn off and the grind has begun.
We had a good weekend. Nephew Kevin enjoyed his very first deer hunt. No Bambi's were killed, which was a little disappointing for him, but a relief for those of us who would have had to process the meat! And Mark's boss Rod was in town to attend Bud Ryan's memorial service and also stayed with us. We had a full house and we all loved it!
Here's a layout I did for CPS Kit Club this month. The photo of Ben was taken on the day he learned to ride a two-wheeler; the joy in his face is amazing!
Taking my Brownie troop to visit the Birds of Prey at WSU today. It will be an awesome field trip, but I think the girls are more excited to ride the city bus than see the birds.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I LOVE this layout! I am sooo going to scraplift it :-) Did you use bleach on the mask, or some kind of ink?

Kristi O said...

I love this layout, I think for sure you need to submit it to American Crafts of wherever, its amazing!