October 22, 2007

Crazy

That's how my morning shaped up to be and how I predict the rest of my week will unfold. Lots of appointments and shuffling of schedules, babysitting and brownies, then flying to Texas bright and early Saturday morning. Did have a little time to create this weekend.

Ben dancing his little heart out aboard our cruiseship this past summer.


Pics of a little snake captured by Mark this summer. I have to laugh about this layout because I created the whole thing on a sheet of red cardstock that I didn't even notice was only 10" one way until I placed it on top of another layout to file. Just goes to show how automatic my process is now and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

In other news, I'm teaching again! Planned 5 classes down at Crop, Paper, Scissors in Lewiston yesterday. I've really missed teaching and am so grateful for this opportunity. I have some great stuff spinning in my head, so keep an eye out for me. You can access their calendar here.

No comments: