October 4, 2007

Fun and Games

We had such a wonderful weekend with the Sullivan family. Chery and I got to hit the thrift stores around here; what a blast. She is the only person I know who can keep up with me when it comes to thrifting. I can spend many hours browsing and she uttered not one complaint. In fact, every time I looked over at her, she seemed very happy to be there. Thanks Chery!



Fall around here means lots of apples, certainly more than we can eat. So we spent some time Saturday afternoon using the extras for batting practice. It was a great feeling to smash those little guys to smithereens. They splattered everywhere, hence the safety glasses.



Mark made a little joke and pitched Claire a tomato.

Speaking of apples, here's a layout I recently completed of Claire. That is a dried apple ring she is wearing as an earring. Silly kid, but I so love her unique spirit.

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

hey, I have been missing your posts. Glad you had such a great weekend.

Kristi O said...

I put your BRADS in their very own bag! I think they are GREAT. Enjoy