October 26, 2007

I'm Leaving...

on a jet plane. Tomorrow. Bags are packed. Boarding passes are printed. Alarm is set for 3:45 a.m. (yikes!) Texas here we come!

The kids have been bugging me to get a gerbil, which I have been resisting because we have quite a menagerie of pets already, all of whose care has somehow fallen to me. But, in the last month we have lost 2 of our cats; one stray who strayed somewhere else and recently, our 12-year-old kitty Booger is no where to be found. This morning when I told Claire that I thought Booger may have died, she replied "Two cats gone. That should at least be worth one gerbil." All we could do was laugh because it made sense in an 8-year-old, sadistic kind of way.


Here's the last layout I completed with my Kit of the Month from Crop Paper Scissors. Do you suppose Mark is jumping for joy at the thought of being single, sans kids for 8 days?

1 comment:

Mark said...

Beautiful, Kristi! I love how you changed the color of the die-cut letters! See you in a few hours!
Erin.