November 15, 2007

Days Go By

I can and cannot believe it has been almost a week since I posted to this blog! Days go by so fast and I have been diligently working on my teaching samples. Not a lot of time to scrapbook these days but I did create this layout (with the supplies for my November KOTM from CPS; two birds with one stone) for the Tag, You're It Inspiration Relay, hosted by Lain at the ScrapHappy blog. I am on the Potato Latke team and am the third person on the relay list; we turned around 3 layouts in about 6 hours yesterday. Unfortunately, we are not first across the finish line. The Peanut Butter Kisses turned around all 5 layouts in 24 hours! Amazing!


Our bathroom is still gutted for the remodel, but Mark has the drywall and mortarboard up as well as the plumbing connected. We spent yesterday afternoon trying to pick out tile, but couldn't reach a consensus. There are far too many choices out there!
Hosting a crop at Crop Paper Scissors tomorrow night. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and say hi!

No comments: