November 7, 2007

Pics From Our Trip

A big THANK YOU to my parents for all their time and energy while we were visiting. I really make my family run when we're there because it's such a big city and there's so many fun things to see and do. I'm sure they sleep for a week after the Wildung clan vacates!

My sister Callie and Claire on the train at the Houston Zoo.


Ben's green tongue after a lime snowball at the Zoo.

Ben and Grandma on the Ferris Wheel at Kemah Boardwalk. It was our first ride of the day and Ben was giddy with anticipation.

The kid's favorite ride; the Bouncer. It takes you up a ways and then drops you back down. I rode once and that was enough for me, but they kept riding it over and over.


Highlight of the afternoon; running through the sprinklers.

And the infamous Heidi Swapp room at By Design Scrapbook Boutique. It was really lovely and creepy at the same time.

Getting everyone psyched for flu shots. Not going to be pretty, but oh so necessary. Ben is a freaker kid when it comes to shots, and this past summer it took me plus two nurses to hold him down for his boosters. Breaks my heart, but what's a mom to do? Maybe make the dad go?

No comments: